Vacancy For Bespoke Kitchen/Bedroom Furniture Installation Manager - Position Filled
Salary: Competitive, D.O.E.
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Due to our continued expansion within the London area we require a highly experienced, outstanding Installation Manager who can deliver high quality results in this challenging environment. This is a largely autonomous role reporting to the Contracts Director.
You will liaise with our designers and clients, carry out site surveys and work with clients’ builders and our own workshop team. As each project progresses you will amend drawings, monitor fitters, painters and remedial work to ensure high standards are maintained and projects are completed on time and to the full satisfaction of the client.
The ideal Candidate:
- You will be a motivated, self-starter with a proven record of managing projects from survey through to final completion
- You will have accurate surveying skills, experience of using AutoCad and managing a team
- You will have a practical working knowledge of building services
- You must be able to provide an excellent customer experience to demanding clients at the top-end of the market and be able to work within quality, time and budget constraints
- The job demands the ability to work accurately and systematically, display a range of interpersonal skills to develop empathy with clients and manage external agents assertively
- The successful candidate must have a full driving license, be willing to travel and work longer hours when required
If you are interested in joining our highly successful Company please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref: LonIM17